We offer our own accounting services. For several years now, we have been providing effective accounting solutions which keep up the pace of our customers’ business activities.
We offer comprehensive accounting services for companies within the permanent cooperation framework. We are a reliable partner, providing individual and creative solutions tailored to the specific business needs of our customers. It allows us to effectively optimise costs and achieve our customers’ goals.
We offer comprehensive accounting services including keeping financial accounts on a daily basis, representing our clients before the Tax Office, preparing monthly reports on activities carried out and providing legal and accounting consultancy services.
Our accounting team is composed of outstanding accountants with many years of experience in the field of supporting companies; they have licenses of the Minister of Finance for bookkeeping services, so we guarantee the highest quality and reliability of our accounting services.
Scope of services
- developing the Company’s accounting policy,
- preparing the Corporate Chart of Accounts,
- keeping the records of business operation on a current basis,
- preparing annual and interim financial statements,
- preparing reports addressed to the Central Statistical Office (“GUS”) and the National Bank of Poland (NBP),
- completing documents for audits and tax controls,
- drawing up comprehensive reports and analyses for the Management Board.
Revenue and expense ledger keeping:
- current record of sales and purchases for the VAT purposes,
- drawing up monthly income tax statements,
- preparing annual financial settlements,
- submitting declarations and annual accounts to the Tax Office.
- representing the customer before the Tax Office,
- preparing monthly reports with a summary of the activities carried out,
- preparing reports in foreign languages at the customer’s request,
- clearing tax arrears and bringing them up to date,
- providing legal and accounting consultancy,
- verifying the correctness of accounting documents on a current basis.